• Season 2 of Secret World Legends is now live with Dawn of the Morninglight!

Please avoid posting any story spoilers on the forums. If you must share info or ask for help with a mission, be sure to use a [spoiler] tag!

SWL With Spring Comes New Growth

It is a new year, and with that comes spring which brings not only rain and flowers, but a new Prime Minister for our beloved League. Known for his devotion to daily lair runs (as well as his patience teaching the new players among us their ropes), Morganey has been a pillar of the SWL community. With his promotion to rank 5, we know that he will do his absolute best to maintain the ideals that the cabal was founded on.

Thank you Morg for all you do.

But with this new chapter, we find ourselves losing sixofeight as part of the triumvirate that is leading us. He will remain as a cherished officer who's posts about mods aided us all (but he has decided to step down due to work and less time to spend online).

So thank you to you six, you helped keep LoMS going.

With this I will add that it would be nice for all of us to thank six for all he's done as well as congratulate Morganey. You both are the best of The League.

Last edited:
grats on the promotion morg
without a doubt a great choice
morg has great patience and easy explanations that helped guide me through my baby steps into the world of lairs

and as for six what can i say another helpful friendly presence that made loms a great cabal to hangout in
all the best to you all

Sad to hear six is going but happy that one of the nicest and most fashionable players is stepping up to take his place. Congratulations Morg!

Back